Monday, December 10, 2012

Supernatural S01E04 Phantom Traveler

I didn't remember what this episode was about from the name but after the first two minutes I remembered.

The place episode. Confession: I love flying on planes. I love the take off, the little safety routine dance the attendants do, the crappy movies, the screens on seat in front of you, the little table that folds out of the chair, the little kid kits they give out with colouring stuff and I EVEN LIKE THE FOOD. Everything is miniature and fun and exciting. I actually would prefer turbulence to any roller-coaster any day.

The whole episode was a bit boring to be honest. The best parts were the brotherly bonding and Dean comic relief. I really don't want to review this because there wasn't really much for me to review. Also that thing at the end when they find out that their dad is giving their number out to strangers in need on a voicemail intro thing.

OH! There was that creepy fog that looks like it came from an episode of Lost. Or did Lost copy it? Which episode/series came first? Man this was a LONG time ago.
  • "Are you humming Metallica?" "It calms me down"
  • "...christo..." "Excuse me?" "Christo?"
  • Also:




No comments:

Post a Comment