Thursday, December 27, 2012

Update

Hey non-existent readers/viewers!

Sorry for the lack of posts. Guess things have been pretty busy with the holidays and whatnot. On that note, I hope you had a great Christmas or any other occasion you celebrate at this time of year.

I'll be starting up my posts again by January and actually have a few lined up because I am going to commit to this thing goddamnit! Next year will be more organised and consistent. I aim to finish at least two series by the end of next year so that I can jump start on other projects.

I'm also aiming to take up video editing as a hobby and other stuff. Especially since I got a shit ATAR and don't think I'll get my university crap together in time, so I'll have more time for non-productive but enjoyable things. I'll just live off my imagination and delusions. And my parents....

But seriously, I'm not giving up on this and so expect more (hopefully) interesting and enjoyable reviews, starting January 2013.

Until then,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment