Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lord of The Rings: Fellowship of the Ring


  • There are so many bad decisions in this movie
  • The establishing scene of the Fellowship was uber cute
  • Letting Frodo choose which way to go? HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO GET THERE...and he chose the worst route ever
  • The magical jukebox scene was good. 
  • Sean Bean has the best scenes.
  • There are  heaps of references I'm storing away for the hobbit too
  • So glad I did this with friends
  • Lol at Gandalf escaping by riding on a giant eagle
  • Get your shit together Frodo
  • Dean Bean touches way too many things he shouldn't and never puts it back
  • Every time I ask my friends to clarify things, I feel like an idiot
  • I am literally the only one here who hasn't seen this
  • This cinematography is amazing fyi
  • LEGOLAS FLUTTERS EVERYTIME HE MOVES
  • I'm sorry but when Gandalf was being attacked and was spun, I laughed.
  • So far there are elves, dwarves, wizards, humans, and some randoms
  • Everytime I recognise an actor I think about what else they've been in: Sean Ben = Game of Thrones, Liz Tyler = Armageddon, Charlie from Lost, Agent Smith from the Matrix
  • "One does not simply walk into Mordor"
  • I want Gandalf's hat and magic staff thing
  • Liz Tyler is gorgeous. On A JennaMarble's scale, I'm on a level 2 girl crush for her
  • This music is SO dramatic
  • Orcs
  • The hobbits are children and Gandalf is their protective grandpa who scolds them really well
  • Here comes the unending supply of arrows conundrum
  • Freaking Frodo
  • I'm gna equate him to Elena now
  • Legolas is a stellar fighter
  • CABIN IN THE WOODS GOD/MONSTER/ANCIENT ONE. Was freaking reference to thisssssssss. 
  • I'M SORRY. BUT DID WE JUST DO AN UBER CLOSE UP ON FRODO SCREAMING/AGONY FACE FOR WHAT FELT LIKE 10 MINUTES FOR A STAB WOUND THAT NEVER ACTUALLY PENETRATED SKIN?
  • "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"
  • I cant handle Frodo's eyes. They're just....nyehhhh
  • I really don't like Cate Blanchett
  • I stopped liveblogging at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment