Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Additional features to expect

Along with the shows and novels I'm reviewing, I also have a great many other things that I watch on a weekly basis as they new episodes are coming out right now. This includes Once Upon a Time, Revenge, Elementary, Revolution, Vampire Diaries and America's Next Top Model. I'm also reading the novel Ancient Future by Traci Harding for the literal sixth time just so I don't get the urge to read ahead on Game of Thrones.

I'm not going to review them but I get so many thoughts and emotions that I have decided this page will also serve as my fan outlet. So I guess I'll be posting things like short text posts of emotion about off hand series or fan art or images from Tumblr. Recommendations for various shows, films, novels, fan fiction, fan sites etc.

They'll be easy to scroll away from and they won't interfere with my real reviews. Hope this turns out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment