Friday, November 9, 2012

Predictions for Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural and Game of Thrones (novel)

Ok. So this is going to be me making a complete fool out of myself. I can see myself in the future laughing incredulously at past me already. 

Sons of Anarchy.

Let me just start off by saying: I have no idea what this is or could be about. I've heard that it was amazing. And that's about all. I don't know any plot points, I don't know any characters or names. Someone had to accidentally mention it was about bikies for me to know that. I haven't even seen any tumblr gifs or graphics about it. So here are my blindly made predictions about Season 1, or the series in general:


  • There are at least some attempts of anarchy
  • I’m guessing that they’re not literal sons/brothers, but like, brothers in spirit? JC....
  • Bikies is the only clue I got from a friend. I actually didn’t even know that. 
  • Guns
  • Men
  • Shit man, I don’t know. I KNOW NOTHING!
  • Tig. 
  • Apparently tears shall be shed. Or endlessly flow. Forgot which one
Yeah talk about unprepared.....

Supernatural
To be fair, I've seen this season and remember half the episodes. So it isn't really fair for me to try and predict anything about this. 

Game of Thrones
Everything I know about this is from tumblr and friends. So these are predictions based solely on the television show which will probably sound ridiculous and weird when applying it to the novel. Here I go:

  • People wanting to be THE king and/or queen? Of everything? 
  • So apparently favourite/loved characters will be ripped away from you
  • The hated ones somehow survive
  • There's a dragon lady who can talk to them??
  • There's a kid that everyone hates and wants to bitchslap
  • Nudity and incest
  • There's a throne....
  • I feel like an idiot writing this. I’m pretty much all done
  • There’s going to be a lot of snow
  • Apparently Winter is coming. I don’t know if it actually arrives any time soon. Is it a metaphorical winter? Does time pass differently in this realm which means it takes 10 years for a literal winter to arrive? I DON’T KNOW. I’M GOING OFF TUMBLR GIFS AND I’M RUNNING OUT. I STARTED PANICKING BECAUSE I STARTED RUNNING OUT AFTER INCEST.
  • Swords. I’m desperate at this point.
  • Brief moments of happiness is followed immediately by tedious extended periods of grief and death
Yeah....so lets get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment