Friday, November 16, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Vampire Diaries S04E06

So this won't contain spoilers, per say, but it does hint and imply a lot of what happens. So read at your own risk? I don't know....

Breaking Dawn:
Kristen Stewart looked admittedly really good. But that's a given since she's all vampirey now. The "graphics" or whatever the hell they did to Renesmee did not help one bit. It had the signature awkwardness you'd expect from the franchise and so much ludicrousy that you don't know whether be to angry, hysterical or horrified.  

They gave us exactly what we wanted. As soon as that head was ripped off, I (and the rest of my friends beside me) were just frozen. In shock. Jaws on floor. A sort of mental collect "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?" We weren't expecting this. We've all the read the book. This didn't happen. WE ALL WANTED IT TO. AND THEN THEY DELIVERED IT. And then-
As soon as you realise everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, that happened..... I don't even know how to articulate how I felt. I was overwhelmed. I quite literally leaned forward in my seat, head was between knees in my hands and I laughed hysterically. I couldn't. I still can't. It was one of the most ridiculous moments in my life.

Take from that what you will. Just...unless someone tells you, YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.

Vampire Diaries:
I think I'm speaking for a whole lot of people when I say how tired I am of Elena drama. (Although I am a big Nina Dobrev fan. That girl is gorgeous). Not sick of the Salvatore triangle, but the general, endless, infuriating dangerous conflict that happen BECAUSE of her. Also her moral and ethical standing, as much as we get that she's that kind of character and the show needs that kind of element, it's a pain in the freaking arse. She does just cry and whine all the time. We understand why and accept it. But it's so damn annoying.

We were this close guys. This close and it would have stopped. And then Damon came. And things get...not weird...but different.

And then that ending that just happened? It happened. It actually happened. And I like the way it happened. It was mature and sensible and honest and not dramatic. But then, how is this going to unfold in the future? It can't just go BAM and TA DA right? Or it could...I wouldn't mind

No comments:

Post a Comment