Friday, November 9, 2012

First round!

FIRST OF ALL: This blogsite is temporary. I've got some behind the scenes, real website stuff happening so that'll come by the end of this month, if not the year (hopefully) So just stick with me for now on this.


SECONDLY. Here is what I shall experience as my first things ever on this project!

So my first two television shows are going to be:
  • Sons of Anarchy
  • Supernatural
In terms of Sons of Anarchy, I have no idea what it is about. I'll post my predictions up after this post. 

For Supernatural however, and this is going to get me crucified by Ivana and Nicole, I have actually only seen Season 1 and maybe 2 properly. But everything is still fuzzy in my mind. I'll be watching it from the very very first pilot in Season 1. So I'll get the full effect of it.

And the first novel I'm going to read is:
  • A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
My friend Mila is the biggest fan I know of the franchise and so I asked her whether I should start with the novels or the television adaption. She went for novel and so I will follow her humble advice. 

Reviews and videos start being posted up on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment